Pages

June 02, 2012

Project Personality: Free Jewelry? Really!

Project Personality
with Apple Box Boutique founder Leanne Playter Korsos

One of the things I love about these Project Personality posts is that I get to personally share whatever it is that has grabbed my attention.  Last week's entry was a recipe for colourful peppermint patties that I am still being asked about (not to mention having dreams of), so I am hoping I am on the right track.

This week I want to write about a new venture that has managed to inspire me beyond expectation.  I have to say that I am surprised.  I am seriously hesitant when it comes to 'home business opportunities' and have never been a Tupperware party kind of girl (though I do love Tupperware!).  But this particular business lives up to the hype, so I wanted to share it with you.

Simply You is well-priced, fashion-forward jewelry that provides an opportunity to make a good income, get great deals on jewelry (often free) and how much time you devote to the business is entirely up to you.

Being a busy gal with family, friends and a couple of businesses to run, I like that I can be involved with SY on my own schedule.  But here is the biggest reason I am involved...

FREE STUFF!!!

Kidding... the free stuff is a nice perk, but most of all it is really gorgeous stuff with equally great prices.  But don`t just take my word for it, take a look for yourself -- I love it so much that I added a page to ABB`s website and will have samples available during the Highlands Street Festival this Sunday.

Here are just a few of the pieces that SY has to offer... many of these are $25-$35 and all are under $60:

Take a look in the Jewelry section at the Apple Box Boutique website for more information on how to purchase items, or go here to view the catalog and order online.  And if you decide to learn more about how to make this a career or part-time business, just let me know.  It is fun and non-invasive... no one will knock on your door or hound you about how much time you give to it.  But there is a fabulous network of people at the ready to help you every step of the way.

If extra income isn`t your goal but free and super low priced stuff is what you are interested in, just host a party or take a catalog to work to show the girls.  Hostesses get fantastic options!

So, that is my pick for today`s Project Personality.  Not just because I want to sell jewelry (though that would be lovely too) but because it is such a great way to start your own business and make good money doing it on your own terms, which to me is a must-share topic.

~♥~ Leanne
_______________________________________
We'd LOVE it if you shared our blog::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!

Please Share This