I love imagery. I love whimsy. I love romance. I love that fluttery feeling you get when you see something or someone you love. Sometimes, no words are required.
From time to time I will post some pictures from my
hoarded coveted collection of images... things that make me feel fluttery. I hope you will find something you adore in their midst, too.
Tablescapes {Dining Indoors}
Do you have ANY of the center pieces in picture #4 and the table cloth in picture #10 at your shop? Please let me know!
ReplyDeleteanniesdreamwedding@gmail.com
Thanks!!
Hi Annie,
DeleteWe do carry candelabras and other centrepieces, but not those pictured in image 4, nor do we have tablecloths, but an excellent resource is Wildflower Linens: http://wildflowerlinens.com and our wedding services are available through www.ambianceevents.ca
I hope this helps... Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!
All the best,
Leanne
Woops... meant to add, Annie, that if you are looking for gorgeous wedding flowers at a fantastic price point, call Leslie at Sugar Blossoms Floral Design 780-474-5456 (www.sugar-blossoms.com)
DeleteAgain, big congratulations!
~Leanne