Pages

December 09, 2013

Reimagined Monday:Oh Oh to BRAVO, No Prep Required

Katherine Melrose is one of the lucky winners of our November Reimagined Monday draw, and we want to share with you her truly gorgeous country cabinet makeover.

New to the world of Chalk Paint™ decorative paint by Annie Sloan, that didn't deter her in the least, and wait until you see how it all worked out.

Katherine took this old, worn piece from Oh Oh to Bravo in her first ever Chalk Paint™ project.

Katherine's Reimagined Country Cabinet
"Hi, my name is Katherine Melrose and this is my first time using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. I am very happy to say I am In Love with this paint!!!! 

I am a stay at home mom of 2 boys (4 months and almost 3) my days are very busy so this paint is a dream!!



I picked up this cabinet through our local online buy & sell. The glass was broken but I knew it had potential! 


I painted the inside with old violet and the outside is Versailles with heavy distressing.


 

 I am Very happy how this cabinet turned out :)"

 
We're betting that this year Katherine's reimagined country cabinet will be the hottest topic at Christmas dinner!

Don't forget to enter our monthly contest for your chance to win!

Here's the info:

We would like to highlight more customer projects!  Send us your before/during/after pictures and tell us about your creative process using Chalk Paint™ or Milk Paint and you'll be entered into our monthly Reimagined Monday draw.


Each month we will give away a different item like paint, brushes, books, supplies, gift certificates and more. You don't have to be featured to be eligible... the month you enter is the month you will be included in the draw.


Send your name, pictures and story to:
info@appleboxboutique.com for your chance to win!

, 
Apple Box Boutique
_______________________________________
We'd LOVE it if you shared our blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!

Please Share This