Makes a great Christmas gift, or sign up with a friend and you both save!
For one day only, register a friend or family member for just $100!
That's a savings of $150!
Got Milk Paint? Workshop
Taking our hands-on Milk Paint Workshop will ensure that you acquire a strong knowledge of how to use Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint, Furniture Wax and Antiquing Wax. You will complete a small bookshelf that is provided for you, to be taken home to display your new talents!
All materials and lunch are provided. Just show up in your paint clothes and be ready to have fun!
This hands on workshop offers:
- History, characteristics and preparation of Milk Paint
- Different uses of Milk Paints on wood, ceramic, metal, drywall etc.
- Easy methods of custom colour matching
- Faux-finishing techniques, antiquing, distressing etc.
- Crackle finishes
Date: Wednesday, January 2, 2012
Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Location: Apple Box Boutique (or nearby) 6507 - 112 Avenue, Edmonton, AB
Cost: $250 + GST
or $350 +GST for two when you register on Sunday, December 16, 2012
* Includes all materials: bookshelf, paints and finishes. Lunch is provided.)
For every $50 purchase, Apple Box Boutique will donate a warm, nutritious meal for someone in need this Christmas.
Your purchase = dining with dignity... It's that easy to give hope in Edmonton!
Apple Box Boutique
We'd LOVE it if you shared our blog: