Pages

November 12, 2012

Just in time for Christmas: It's Our 49 ONLINE Sale!

What is the 49 ONLINE sale?
It's our way of saying Thank You to all of our online customers for shopping with Apple Box Boutique. 

Why is it called "49 ONLINE"?
Purchase Chalk Paintonline and pay just $49! (Regularly $51.95)

How can you get in on it?
Load up The Apple Cart with all your favourite colours, and save, save, save!


Don't miss 49 ONLINE... it ends November 30th!

,  
Apple Box Boutique
_______________________________________
We'd LOVE it if you shared our blog:

4 comments:

  1. Great sale! I was in last week and picked up a sample pot of chalk paint and a box of milk paint. I just finished my very first chalk paint project, and thought you might be interested in seeing it (link below). I am working on my milk paint dressing table today....so far there is a heck of a lot of chipping, but I am loving it!
    http://www.aswellplacetodwell.com/2012/11/vintage-sewing-kit-makeover.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly,

      Wow, your sewing box turned out great! I love the contrast of Antibes Green with the dark wood! Great blog post, too :) You must still have a fair amount of paint left... Can't wait to see what you do with it. Looking forward to hearing more about your Milk Paint dressing table as well!

      ~Leanne

      Delete
    2. I have about half the test pot left, which is pretty good. I'm just putting the finishing touches on the dressing table. It chipped a tonne! I'll send you the link when it's done. Happy Monday.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Now I have an excuse to buy more paint!!

    http://psiwillpaintyou.blogspot.ca/

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome!

Please Share This