Pages

August 14, 2012

Project Personality: Annie Sloan Gets Dressed Up!

Project Personality
with Apple Box Boutique founder Leanne Playter Korsos

Today is a blog for all my girls!

I was clicking through my hard drive full of images (yes, I have a drive dedicated just to lovely pics for no other reason than I love 'em), and realized that I save A LOT of images of dresses.

It is a good reference for when that formal party invite arrives in the mail and it is time to get fancied up, but after spending coffee time visiting my lovely pics it occurred to me that many of these frocks reflect the colours found in the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™ collection...

Well, what's a girl to do but share!  I hope you have as much fun imagining yourself in these gorgeous gowns as I have.

ASCP Antibes Green

 


ASCP Antoinette

ASCP Arles

ASCP Aubusson Blue



ASCP Barcelona Orange

ASCP Chateau Grey

ASCP CoCo

ASCP Cream

ASCP Duck Egg Blue



ASCP Emile


ASCP Emperor's Silk
ASCP French Linen

ASCP Graphite

Someone stop me!  At least for today.  I'll be back soon with more gorgeous gowns and spectacular swatches.

Now to satisfy my custom colour cravings... I'm off to the studio to mix up some Chalk Paint™.

Have a fabulous day!

~~ Leanne
_______________________________________
We'd LOVE it if you shared our blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!

Please Share This