Pages

February 14, 2012

Flowers! Today our shop is a Parisian garden

Happy Valentine's Day, one and all!  Today our shop is brimming with flowers, and I couldn't be happier.  Love is in the air!

I have an affinity for Paris, French style and the incredibly breathtaking gardens in the region and thanks to sharing our boutique with Sugar Blossoms Floral Design, I have been transported there.  We are surrounded by a sea of roses and other aromatic, beautiful flowers awaiting a new home this Valentine's Day. 


Anyone who receives one of Sugar Blossoms' stunning bouquets or arrangements will fall in love all over again... I know I have!








*Where not noted on images, original sources are unknown.  Please let us know if credit can be provided!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!

Please Share This